Saturday, February 21, 2009

So I'm on Youtube today right - checking out old Peter Andre clips or whatever (I'm kidding, folks!)... and since I am a member of Youtube it automates clips it thinks I'd be interested in. I rarely bother with them, since I'm not a computer and generally have a fair idea of what I want to watch, but today something caught my eye. It said "Unusual duet" between Ms Nightwish, Anette Olzon, and the one-man powerhouse band PAIN. (One-man except when performing live, obviously). The picture for the link was interesting enough for me to go OK, I'll check you out. Now, I am a massive fan of Anette and have been since her arrival with with the Nightwish lads - and I got to make her aquaintence last year during the Australia leg of the Dark Passion Play tour, so I like to follow her side projects. Expecting something of quite decent quality, may I say in all earnestness that this song BLEW MY MIND!! One of those gems that you rarely stumble across, I pass it on to you :) I give you; PAIN feat. Anette Olzon. Follow Me... let me know what you think! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment