Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hello Blogging World - an introduction to ME!

Well hello! How are you going? I hope you are doing great!
Here I am, writing my first "blog" - I have no idea about blogging protocol, so we can learn together ;)
So, if you don't know me personally, I work for Metal From Finland (which may be how you stumbled here), but I am an Australian. Thank goodness for the internet huh?! Without it, I wouldn't be in the position I'm in now, and I wouldn't have had the work opportunities I've had to build a decent portfolio.
Most of my work is up on Metal From Finland - metalfromfinland.com if you want to see some of the interviews I've done already check out the interview sections under Silverfuse, Lordi, Brother Firetribe, Leverage, Free Spirit (I also wrote the bio), White Flame, Lovex.... yeah, I've done a few :) Watch out Sonata Arctica and Nightwish! ;)
One day, I'll actually get to conduct a face-to-face interview when I go for a holiday or a "working trip" to the way too distant Finnish-land! haha. Until then, email it is - grr. I'm currently patiently awaiting the announcement of Apocalyptica to tour Australia so I can nab them for an interview and photo session.. Calm down, I'm only even speculating they'll even tour here! One can dream...
Seriously though - can the Finns start touring the land Down Under a bit more?! I'm feeling very left-out down here :(
hahahahaha (thank you Nightwish, I know you were good kids and came to visit last year).
OK - I think that's a long enough intro, yea? Keep checking in for updates on what projects I have in the line, new interviews I've posted and what theme costume party I'm working on this month.
Ta ta for now!
God Bless
Suz xox

No comments:

Post a Comment